Hello everyone!.. A few days ago I received a post from a fellow blogger stating that I was nominated for the “Versatile Blogger Award” 🙂 WOW! Thank you so much Runaway Nuns and Leprechauns. It made my day and I appreciate the kindness of your nomination and that you like my blog and what I present to you all. If you have never been onto my friends site go there now and follow away… you will enjoy it!
Check out this blog above and once again THANK YOU!
THE RULES for the blogger awards
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 other bloggers of your choice.
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
THE FACTS of yours truly
- I’m a 30 year old first time mom with a medically fragile child who kicks ass.
- I love animals, tattoos ( I have 12 myself), music, books ( The Glass Castle, When Breath Becomes Air… I collect old books too), wine (reds), TACOS, and anything with cheese on it…. cheese is life.
- I have naturally red hair and have donated it 4 times. Wigs for Kids all the way!!!
- I love being outside in the trees, living in Oregon makes that easy. I feel secure and alive in nature. I love my hubby and kids!!!! Seriously though they are amazing!
- I worked at a bank for 10 years and the corporate world is not for me.. I now work for a group of fantastic doctors and they not only save lives they inspire those of us who work around them… much happier environment and more rewarding than pushing banking items on folks…
- I have a huge family that i love… My siblings are the shit….My mom is from a family of around 7. My dad from a family of 9. His mom and dad had over 9 in each I believe…. family reunions are magical when and if they happen. Getting that many together is a challenge.
- I wing it everyday and worry too much when it comes to McKinley and life… I love the way the rain smells on a hot sidewalk and the smell of a fresh mowed lawn… Jesus rocks and fireflys fuel my childhood memories.
MY NOMINATIONS ARE:
Honestly there are many more I want to nominate or tell you to go look at but I followed the rules… next time I do this I will be breaking them for sure 🙂